Million Reasons


My dear son Mikos,

I want you to know something about Christmas.

Christmas is the birthday of our Lord Jesus Christ. This means he was born on this day so that we may be saved. No one can actually make greater sacrifice than what the Lord did for us. But aside from this wonderful gift, the Lord also gave us other things. He gave you to me so that I will have the most wonderful life. So Christmas is even more special to me because I have you.

I used to write stories about Christmas, thinking that it is my gift to the Lord. Then, when I had you I realize that it is the Lord who writes the stories of my life and you are His gift to me. With this story of our lives, I want you to know that we are nothing and the Lord is everything. Humble yourself and praise the Lord. Remember this story every Christmas for the rest of your life. Let this be your guide. And celebrate Christmas with full appreciation and gratitude.


Love always,
Mommy

Comments

Popular Posts