Make Money from Blog

Problem: How to make money from blog

Ever since blogs came about, there have been quite a buzz as to how it can generate money for the author. In fact, some of the article points out that it is a good passive earner. The truth is, it is not easy to make money from a blog. This blog for example has yet to earn me a decent money and I have had this for years.

So, with free time at hand, I decided to check out some sites about monetizing blogs and making money from blogs. One good advise I got is for the blog to solve problems. If the blog can do that, then money will flow.

Well, let us see. I will start with this new experiment (hence the first paragraph) and let you know how it goes. In the mean time, I have found some good affiliate sites for those who are interested in finding one that are reliable: CJ Affiliate, ShareASale. 

Comments

Popular Posts