Primera Casa Filipino

Primera Casa Filipino by Chef Laudico 
26 SCOUT TORILLO ST., QUEZON CITY
RP1100 Manila, Philippines

Buffet prices:
Mon-Thu : 398 Pesos net
Fri-Sun : 498 Pesos net


This is really a nice place with good food. If you want something that is more laid-back (I am speaking here of laid-back as culture) then this is the place for you. The food is tasteful and palatable and the place is relaxed, well-lit and cozy. Mind you, when I say tasteful and palatable, I mean they are not that delicious; and when I say relaxed and cozy, I mean the place is best for Sunday family lunch or for executive luncheon.

I was excited to go there since I have heard a lot of good things about the place. Well, I can say that it almost did not disappoint but it also did not exceed my expectations. Had I paid for the original price of the buffet, well I can say that I was disappointed. Anyway, like I said, the food is good but not great and there are many better restos/buffet for that price.   



 As you can see, the place can make you feel sleepy or can make you feel like a grandma. I felt both. I like the sisig shooters and pizza balls though. Their famous Capricho-n or Crispy Lechon Pork Belly is not that crispy and their Roast Beef is nothing out of the ordinary.  Good thing they have a smoking area.







 

Comments

Popular Posts