A Taste of China, A Taste of Wai Ying



I love food and I love them even more if they are worth my money. That means, they are affordable and yummy. That is what Wai Ying has to offer.

I have the best dining experience at Wai Ying with my brother and nephew. I do not go to Binondo and Chinatown unless it involves satisfying my palate and I can say that it is very seldom that I am disappointed. That is why i keep coming back.
My nephew & my brother


Now, my last trip to the area, we had no other business there but to have lunch at Wai Ying. My brother told me that it was only a short distance from where we were. Walking distance actually and it would be easier and faster if we walk. Anyway, I should have remembered that we have a very different concept of what is near and far and what is walking distance and not. Anyway, it was all worth the walk since as soon as we were seated, the very friendly and accommodating waitress took no time in getting our orders and our orders were served just as fast. 
Pata rice, soy chicken & fish fillet
The food of course was superb. I was lucky enough to have their famous pata rice, which is always a "sold out" during lunch. My brother got their fish fillet and my nephew their soy chicken rice. That costs us around P120 to P150 each for the rice meal. For that, our plates were full, really full, that we did not order anything more. In fact, their rice was as big as two orders and my pata was good for two. Yes, it is that big, even with the bones. My nephew had a blast with their authentic milk tea. He said it was a lot better than the usual milk tea you can get from malls and milk tea bars.
Wai Ying's famous pata rice
 Needless to say, Wai Ying was well worth my trip and money. Will definitely be back again soon.

Comments

Popular Posts