Induction Cooker, how much can you save

I have been wanting to blog about this since last year but sorry folks, life got in the way. Anyway, I think this is worth the wait. Now, what many of us really wanted to know is how much can you save from using induction cooker. I did some research before I bought one but got nowhere near the answer that I wanted. Many articles and blogs discussed about the technical aspects that hey, I thought, I just want to know plain and simple, how much will my Meralco bill be affected. I do not need to know about heat retention, pot size recognition and other things that makes it energy efficient.

Well anyway, I bought one last October, unfortunately my Mom, dropped something on it so that's it, it cannot be repaired, goodbye. Now, did I buy another one? Yes indeed. Why? Here are the reasons why and here are the savings that you are looking for:

The one my Mom broke

I bought a cheaper one and savings still the same


1. I used to buy P800 LPG every 21 days. After using induction cooker, no more monthly LPG expense.
2. My electric consumption remains almost the same. What is almost? P100 to P200 higher than the previous months.

So hurray! Using induction cooker can save you a lot of money. There are other drawbacks of course, such as it is more difficult to cook certain foods, like egg and lumpia. But that should be another blog, one I plan to write soon. In the meantime, I recommend using induction cooker even just for the savings alone.

Comments

Unknown said…
Now you could lead the whole facebook by including countless sort swiftly with no problem. buy usa likes

Popular Posts